CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Hawaii

The time has come! I am getting married in less than two weeks.
I know I haven't been good at updating my blog but I do promise pictures of the wedding.
We are getting married March 19, in Maui, Hawaii. Of course anyone that wants to come is welcome. :)
I do know that we will be having two receptions this summer.
The one is Alabama is June 21st.
The other one is here in Idaho,August 2nd.
I will be sending out announcements-invitations once we get back. So check your mail. If you want one and think I don't have your address just email me at TeachJesusToKids@gmail.com.

5 comments:

Nichole said...

Congratulations! I told my sister you were getting married, she was very happy and excited for you. I wish you all the best!

Maggie said...

Hi there Teresa! I bet you cannot wait. I will be checking back to see your pics!

I was just checking airline tickets this morning and saw Hawaii on there. Hmmmm...just joking. LOL, enjoy your trip and wedding and I DO wish I could be there!:)

Carrie said...

Enjoy the sun and the warmth! Congratulations, of course, and what about having a reception in Cincy, too? ;)

Kim M. said...

Goodness.... time sure does fly. I am sure it will be beautiful in Hawaii and a beautiful bride. Wish I could come. Don't get too nice of a tan or we'll all be jealous!

Jerri Ann said...

Congrats T,
I know you will be an amazing bride. Hey if i could go to Hawii i would so be there.
Hugs
me