CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Roadtrip

Finally I have the time to sit down and give an update. Here we are packing my car. I ended up picking Kamron up from the airport and then going back to Holly's to load my car. Kamron was great at packing, every inch of my car was full.
On our way we took time to stop by Mount Rushmore. Actually it was out of the way but well worth the trip.
We had to stop every three hundred mile to get gas. Of course Callie didn't mind she was able to get out and run around.
Here is the spot we made for Callie to travel in. She did great!
We also stopped by Wall Drug. While we were traveling through South Dakota there was a HUGE bikers ride going on.
There will be more pictures on the way.

8 comments:

A. Elizabeth Ash said...

Yeah! You are back!! Glad to see you had a great trip!!

Kim M. said...

I am glad you are safe and sound! So you FINALLY got to see Mt. Rushmore? Remember our big trip there only to see ..... fog?!
Love ya!

southernsweetie99 said...

love you...... ~Lisa

Kim M. said...

Hey,
You have been tagged... you have to post 7 random things about yourself on your blog. :-P Look at mine and you'll see how I did it. You are also supposed to tag 7 other people but you don't have to if you don't want. Love you!
Kim
PS... waiting for updates.

southernsweetie99 said...

youve been tagged! You now have to post 7 random things about yourself. If you want you can look and see how Kim and I did it, by looking at our post. Love you!!

Kim M. said...

Are you still alive?!?!

Maggie said...

Hey Teresa,

Nice to see you had a nice trip out there. Hoping to here more from you soon!

Love,
margaret

Eileen said...

Teresa hello, you probably don't know me but I am Ruth (Gerard) Jackson's Mom, I was looking at blogs like I likd to do and I happened upon yours. How are you doing? Good I pray. Just wanted to say hello, and enjoyed your blog. Keep it up. Have a blessed day.