CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 6, 2007

Leaving

Well the time is finally here, with lots of nerves and anticipation. I will pack all of my belongings in my car tonight. Still praying that everything fits. It will take about 28 hours to get to my destination, Nampa Idaho. Kamron is flying out to make the trip with me. We are going to try and make the trip in two days. He has to be back at work on Thursday and I start Friday. I will post pictures as soon as I'm able to get back on the internet, which will probably be a week or two. If you think of it say a prayer or two for us as we travel.

2 comments:

A. Elizabeth Ash said...

Hey I'm gonna miss you. Keep in touch. I am so glad that we were able to have dinner on Sunday!!
Love Ya Ashley

southernsweetie99 said...

time for new pics and new blog!!!! love you and miss you sooooo much!!!!!