CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 6, 2007

Going Away Party

Goodbyes are never easy. My boss Marla and my good friend Holly gave me a going away party yesterday. I say boss but they have become family. I have worked for them for over two years now. I will miss them tremendously. When the picture was taken we got down on our knees to be on Ally's level. But right when the picture was taken Ally stood on her tip toes. Marla isn't really that short.
Here is Ally and Holly playing with the confetti at the party. By the end Holly had confetti in her hair and even down her shirt, thanks to Ally.
Here I am with my good friend Rhoda.
Crazy kids! I will miss them! I don't think it has really hit me yet just how much I am going to miss everyone. Things usually hit me the day after. So tomorrow Kamron will have a crying lady by his side all day. I hope everyone realizes how much I love them and will miss them!

2 comments:

Kim M. said...

Oh my word! It just doesn't seem possible that you are leaving! Even though I don't get to see you at least I know you aren't that far away. Idaho seems like it's another country!
You be careful and You HAD BETTER get some pictures on here soon!
Love ya girl!

Char said...

Teresa,
Best of wishes in your new move. I pray for you often that God will continue to make things beautiful in your life. Update us soon!!! I wonder if you're teaching at the school where my nephew, Trey, will be attending!?