CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Fun Evening

Holly and I are officially moved, that is to her apartment. After getting everything over to her new apartment last night I looked at all of my belongings, they will not fit into my car. Needless to say I must go through everything once again and get rid of more things. I will try to pack the heaviest items in my car and if need be I will ship a few things. Either way it will be a lot cheaper than paying a moving company. Of course that would have been a lot easier. I have until Monday to go back through everything. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Kim M. said...

ugh! How annoying to have those "little things" not fit.

Erin said...

Hey Teresa, looks like you are one busy woman. Are you moving near Boise? I have some friends out there. Hope teaching goes well for you this year. I am still off the "clasroom scene" and only teach private lessons. The classroom is fun, but ya get worn out!
Erin